iPhone 4 allegedly blows up while charging – CNET


Ubergizmo

iPhone 4 allegedly blows up while charging
CNET
A Colorado woman reportedly says she woke up at 6:30 am to a smoking, sizzling iPhone 4 next to her hotel bed. This appears to be the first time an iPhone has blown up in the US by Chris Matyszczyk March 21, 2012 3:24 PM PDT This was the melted iPhone
iPhone 4 Combusts In Hotel RoomMobile Magazine
Apple's iPhone Catches Fire in Hotel RoomChannel Partners
iPhone 4 bursts into smokeUbergizmo
MotoringCrunch
all 6 news articles »

via

Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *