Airborne iPhone fire caused by loose screw – ZDNet


Sydney Morning Herald

Airborne iPhone fire caused by loose screw
ZDNet
An investigation into an Apple iPhone that started spewing black smoke on a Regional Express (REX) flight last year has revealed the reason for the incident, and led to renewed warnings about the carriage of lithium batteries onto planes.
iPhone fire on Australian plane caused by shoddy screen replacementApple Insider
Cause For Australian iPhone Explosion RevealedWebProNews
Smoking iPhone on flight prompts warningSydney Morning Herald
AppAdvice –Herald Sun –tuaw.com
all 137 news articles »

via

Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *