‘My iPhone charger exploded and almost burnt down my house’ – what to check for and your rights – Mirror.co.uk


Mirror.co.uk

'My iPhone charger exploded and almost burnt down my house' – what to check for and your rights
Mirror.co.uk
Bill Turner contacted me this week to reveal that one of the imitation devices could have burned his house down. His ordeal is concerning as I'm sure many have these chargers. Bill was always losing his iPhone charger and ending up using his wife's and …

via

Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *